Internship in Global Innovation & Entrepreneurship
We are a young company co-founded by the heads of EuMeC and Candena, with a team of purposedriven,
experienced founders and managers with broad experience in highly recognized companies,
including McKinsey and SAP and young energetic entrepreneurs, that aims to develop one of the leading
universities for medicine and beyond.
What we offer?
- Being part of building up an innovative social business, standing right before its Series A funding,
- Close work with Managers and C-levels, with different fields of expertise who will support you
during your internship
- The possibility to find together with us a project you love and with our support can fully engage
- The Internship
Who are we looking for?
- A motivated individual with a passion for global challenges, innovation and digital learning
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit, who strives for implementation and is a fast thinker, that can
analyze business and needs and meets them with innovative solutions.
- Interest and expertise in one of the following fields, agile project management, organizational
development of a young start-up, finance & controlling, marketing, partnership development, ITdevelopment
- An interest in an international context and intercultural competences, we´re based in Malta and
Berlin, and will expand to parts of Africa and South East Asia
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
We´re based in Malta and Berlin. It´s possible to realize the Internship in either of the locations. In Berlin we´re part of a vibrant Co-working Community with a beautiful view and lots of cool events.
Englisch - German is a plus
Dauer: 3-6 months
Vergütung: to be discussed
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.